Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Updates

Update on “Boys will be boys” and Bowling:

My Dear Husband DID win the roll offs and he DID take the trophy and he DID rub it in for a few days. But then he let it go, and didn’t torture me nearly as long as he did last year.

After being so excited to buy that old plow truck last February the owner of the truck lost the keys. The D.H. finally got the keys yesterday (May 1st!) and is now, in the flowering spring weather, the proud owner of one old Ford plow truck. I hope it doesn’t take too much to get it going again next November.

And I do promise to post some photos of knitting... someday soon... I hope.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

As long as the truck is sitting there waiting for winter you may as well fill it with dirt and plant a crop! You can move the truck to follow the sun as the summer goes on!

3/5/07 10:32 AM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

You've been tagged for a meme... visit my blog to learn the rules... mahahahahhhhaaaaa

25/5/07 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home