Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Monday, January 15, 2007

Who couldn't love this face?


I'm just sayin' is all.

This is Scootie. She is 17 years old, deaf, going blind, probably diabetic, and SUCH a loving cat. Every morning I feed her special food with extra vitamins and supplements in it, and when she's done she meets me in the Kitchen where I sit on the floor and pet her until my tea is done. It's our few minutes a day lovin' time. She purrs.

She does not purr easily, or loudly, but for a few minutes every morning when her belly is full she gets one-on-one time with me and is blissfully happy.

The rest of the day is spent sleeping in a sun beam or in front of the wood burning stove. It's a hard life.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

So. Darned. Sweet!

16/1/07 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home