Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I am getting old

It’s true.

Remember when we you young(er) and we loved the time change in the October because it meant that we could stay up an hour later and sleep in an hour more too? How good was that? Then we hated the “spring forward” because we couldn’t possibly get to sleep when we went to bed an hour earlier, and the stinking alarm clock would wake us at an ungodly hour. We were wrecked for a week. At least.

This is no longer the case now that we are mature adults. Last spring I had no problem going to bed early and no problem getting to sleep. This past Sunday morning I should have enjoyed sleeping in. Did I? Nope. I was up at 5:40 am, before even the cats could wake me up because they would simply perish if I didn’t feed them right now.

I like to go to sleep earlier than I used to, and I wake up sometimes more than an hour before the alarm goes off. I usually just get up and make a cup of tea.

O.M.G. ~ I’m turning into my father!

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I'm with ya girlfriend! I woke up at like 4:30 am last Sunday. Go figure...

31/10/06 2:56 PM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

You are so right!!

1/11/06 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home