Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Drew's in PA

So where is The Crochet Dude and what is he doing in Pennsylvania? I wondered this myself and with a little help from Google… Ta da!

http://www.knitandcrochetshow.com/pdf/summershow.pdf

Oh! This Knit and Crochet Show sounds like fun. Scroll down to see the huge number of workshops and seminars of things us mere humans don’t even think about. Oh! How I wish I had the balls (which apparently Drew does have :p) to quit the Cube Pharm and make money doing what we LOVE to do! Knit and Crochet, of course. And also (for me at least) read and cook and give massages and help the occasional person solve their health and nutrition problems by picking out snippets of information from my library full of health and nutrition books.

OK, so you-all might not get into the health and nutrition thing like I do, but you-all probably have something similar that I wouldn’t have a clue about.

We can all still dream about being in PA this weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Drew gets around...LOL.

Well, don't be too hard on yourself. Many of us cannot afford to quit our day jobs and just strike out on our own. I know I can't. So we endure, you know? Hang tough girlfriend.

Drew is a hardworking and fortunate guy. I am totally happy for him and wish him all the success in the world. He is definitely good peeps.

27/7/06 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home