Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Bobbi Bears


I haven't finished the warm, soft, wonderful, silky, cashmerey (is too a word) socks for myself yet, but when I do I promise lots of photos. They got put on hold becuase my grandson's first birthday is next week and I simply HAD to knit him a Bobbi Bear. I'm knitting it with Lion Brand Lion Suede yarn in cream with brown nose and eyes.

Until then here is a photo of one of the baby jacket that Scootie the Cat modeled in an earlier post. If you look very closely you can see a flying red pencil that my DH threw at the cat to try to get her to stop cleaning herself:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Very cute!!

14/8/06 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home