Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am not right in the head

Last night I got a massage. Me, being massaged all over for a full hour by Millie, the wonderful massage therapist that I’ve been going to for many years. And then, when I least expect it, out of the blue this thought creeps into my head “I could me knitting right now.”

I know! I must be nuts! I would rather knit than get a massage? Why did I even expend the energy to think that? And then even more energy wondering why I did, and why can’t I just stop thinking about knitting for one single hour?

You should have seen Ron’s face when I told him. I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head. Probably a lot like the face you made a few moments ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

I bet a lot of people would think the same thing!!

27/8/06 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home