Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Jumble*uck

I finished my own socks! I love love love them! They are 50% silk and 50% cashmere. Well, actually, they are 49% silk, 49% cashmere, and 2% cat hair.
















SO I jumped right into the next project, and decided to properly wind some of the new yarns I bought at the State Yarn Festival. I’ve only done this twice before, and then I was assisted by the very nice people in the yarn store. Moments after starting my D.H. decided to help, mostly because I was already in trouble.


And then the cats wanted to help.


And it took no time at all before I was hopelessly lost in yarn jumble*uck hell. D.H. and I just giggled through it all, taking lot's of time out to sip beer.

Some more beer and an hour later I finally had a nice ball of silk/linen yarn. *sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Sounds like a parTAY! LOL

31/8/06 11:45 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I love your socks, are you sure there's two?! An old friend of mine in Calif (Girleatssoup.blogspot.com)has a knitting blog. Hers inspired me to kind of jump into the fray, so to speak, and start a crochet blog of my own (do i need to tell you all this to leave a post?!) Anywho, I've been surfing all the blogs out there and I loved your socks. I would love to be able to make a pair of socks or even just A sock...!

18/9/06 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home