Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Original Spinning Classes


I took this shot at the Michigan Fiber Arts Festival last month and forgot about it until today. There was a whole family sitting under a shade tree eating lunch and, you guessed it, knitting. It didn’t turn out very well, but you can see the legs of one woman using a spinning wheel. I was so mesmerized by the spinning wheels at this show. I instantly wanted one, and had lovely pictures of myself spinning happily all winter in front of the fireplace, with my kitties helping me out of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Spinning fascinates me.

22/9/06 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home