Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I have a dream

I have a dream. No, seriously, I was day-dreaming this scenario in my car on my way home from the Cube Pharm last night: Myself, The Crochet Dude, Crazy Aunt Purl, and my Fun Girl Molly all went on a 2 week vacation together and stayed in a quaint little bungalow in the South of France. It was a very specific dream place, and if you are interested you are welcome to look at it here: http://www.untours.com/prop.asp?SID=3196&CID=303&RID=325&Date=all&Pax=2&Mini=

We would get up in the morning and go hunting for the freshest croissants and the richest coffee, then stroll around the village for a while purchasing cheeses and olive oils and greens for lunch. Go back to the cottage for lunch then have a nap. I might cook for us all some nights, then others we would have to go out. About every other day we would go to a vineyard, or an old church, or some historic site. And one day I would like to get up very early and drive to Nice for the day, and perhaps go to Monaco another day. We could get all dressed up for Monaco and learn how to play baccarat.

And of course we would knit and crochet until our hearts were content. And drink wine.

Ready?

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

My bag would be packed so fast it would make Cleo & Chandler's heads spin!

31/8/06 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home