Imaginary Maggie Knits!

The creator of LadyHawk Nutrition blogspot not only works, entertains, finds time for family and friends, and operates a thriving nutritional consultation office on weekends, but she's crafty too!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan, United States

***

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vacation ideas

I just got an Email from a woman who I know through work. She lives and works in Hawaii, and her Email was letting me know that she was going to be gone on vacation for a month.

This brought to mind the question: where does someone who lives in Hawaii go on vacation?


No, really, where do you think they go? Please comment and give me your ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

I would think a nice cabin on top of a mountain overlooking a beautiful mountain stream that is so pure you can drink right out of it yet so cold it hurts to put your feet into it and at night you bundle up on the front porch of the cabin with some hot bevvie of choice and listen to the coyotes howl and owls hoot and there are now crowds of tourists and all is well in the universe...

I'm just guessing though.

28/6/07 7:50 AM  
Blogger Fungyrl1 said...

My friend Jeannene lives in Maui (on Maui...?). They go to Wyoming .

29/6/07 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home